- This event has passed.
Full Day of Activities
February 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$80.00
Community Living North Perth is now offering full days of activities 9am to 4pm on the following dates:
- Friday February 1, 2019 PA Day
- Feb 1st, 2019
9-930am-Arrival, coffee time and snack
10am-Tour of Shoppers Drug Mart- behind the scenes
11am-Prepare, eat and clean up lunch. Menu- Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread
12-4pm-Indoor Mini Golf in Waterloo
4pm-Pick up for home
Offering Students attending High School and Adults living with Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities a space where they can come together with their peers, build relationships within their community, explore their interests, and enjoy social time, outings, and activities.
- Full day – $80.00 per day – includes lunch & trips
- Half day – $40.00 – includes lunch and trips
- Passport funding and ODSP can be used to fund program, receipts will be provided.
- Able to work within a group ratio of 1 staff to 5 participants
Contact us if accommodations are needed.
- Registration Deadline – two weeks prior to the program date
- Payment is required upon registration
For more information on the program or to register and receive your registration package contact:
Tracy Wareham email@example.com 519-291-1350 x222
Carolyn Bender firstname.lastname@example.org 519-291-1350 x224