- This event has passed.
A Full Day of Activities
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$80.00
Community Living North Perth is now offering full days of activities 9am to 4pm on the following dates:
- Friday February 22, 2019Feb 22, 20199-930am – Arrival, coffee time and snack
10-11am-Tour of Fire Hall
12-1pm-Prepare, eat and clean up lunch. Menu- ham and grilled cheese with soup
1-2pm-Exercise class at office
2-4pm-Bake cookies for afternoon snack
4pm-Pick up for home
Offering Students attending High School and Adults living with Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities a space where they can come together with their peers, build relationships within their community, explore their interests, and enjoy social time, outings, and activities.
- Full day – $80.00 per day – includes lunch & trips
- Half day – $40.00 – includes lunch and trips
- Passport funding and ODSP can be used to fund program, receipts will be provided.
- Able to work within a group ratio of 1 staff to 5 participants
Contact us if accommodations are needed.
- Registration Deadline – two weeks prior to the program date
- Payment is required upon registration
For more information on the program or to register and receive your registration package contact:
Tracy Wareham email@example.com 519-291-1350 x222
Carolyn Bender firstname.lastname@example.org 519-291-1350 x224