Community Living North Perth is now offering full days of
activities 9am to 4pm on the following upcoming dates:
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8TH, 2019 – PA DAY
FRIDAY DECEMBER 6TH, 2019 – PA DAY
Offering Students attending High School and Adults living with
Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities a space where they can
come together with their peers, build relationships within their
community, explore their interests, and enjoy social time,
outings, and activities.
• Full day – $80.00 per day – includes lunch & trips
• Half day – $40.00 – includes lunch and trips
• Passport funding and ODSP can be used to fund program,
receipts will be provided.
• Able to work within a group ratio of 1 staff to 5 participants
Contact us if accommodations are needed.
• Registration Deadline – two weeks prior to the program date
• Payment is required upon registration
For more information on the program or to register and receive your
registration package contact:
Tracy Wareham firstname.lastname@example.org 519-291-1350 x222
Carolyn Bender email@example.com 519-291-1350 x224