Community Living North Perth is now offering full days of
activities 9am to 4pm on the following upcoming dates:
• Friday February 14, 2020
• Friday March 20, 2020 March Break
• Friday April 17, 2020
• Friday May 1, 2020 PA Day
• Monday June 8, 2020 PA Day
Offering Students attending High School and Adults living with
Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities a space where they can
come together with their peers, build relationships within their
community, explore their interests, and enjoy social time,
outings, and activities.
• Full day – $80.00 per day – includes lunch & trips
• Half day – $40.00 – includes lunch and trips
• Passport funding and ODSP can be used to fund program,
receipts will be provided.
• Able to work within a group ratio of 1 staff to 5 participants
Contact us if accommodations are needed.
• Registration Deadline – two weeks prior to the program date
• Payment is required upon registration
For more information on the program or to register and receive your
registration package contact:
Tracy Wareham email@example.com 519-291-1350 x222
Carolyn Bender firstname.lastname@example.org 519-291-1350 x2